Thursday, October 18, 2007

what happened is that ive been gone. in pain.look ma,my typing sucks, so does my grammer. i havent written in my blog for the longest time and guess what i still suck as a writer. but ill try really hard!
im with lakbay these days. i just resigned from my job as a sales assistant. you may call it sales lady. i got fed up on such plasticity in sales. not that im condemning sales as a whole but im condemning the lies behind personality you want to evoke. you could never be the person you want to be when you are in such job. unless it is for you or you are naturally friendly. but damn! its not for me. i can't afford better clothes, i can't make funny faces. you have to be professional and rigid all the time. what the hell... its just not me. but the experience taught alot. but 75% of those i dont need... whatever you say... whatever

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home