Wednesday, March 31, 2004

THE PASSION OF THE CHRIST

No word could describe the feeling it evoked. No word could PROPERLY describe it. I would rant about it and rant and rant and rant... this could go on forever.
Once again... a movie moved me that my eyes turned into a faucet. Tears flowed and flowed freely. So freely that Ithought the whole movie house would flood with tears. Not only does it got everything from blood to gore. But the cinematography... oh wow! its sooooo beautiful. These actors also, gave great performance especially Mary. Jim Caviezel... nyahahaha!!!! i dont want to think that he's hot in the film but duh! I can't help noticing the guy... but as Christ... again... i don't want to think he's a hot guy ( I feel that this thing I'm talking about is kinda blasphemous?). The performance was awesome. Plus there is Monica Belucci. From being stoned in the movie Malena to being stoned again as Mary Magdalene. She didn't do alot in the movie but I can't help asking to myself... is there any angle that would make her less beautiful?
This movie is so powerful that i might began professing gospels... that powerful... (p.s. im not paid to rave about this movie... its for my own purpose, for professing that my 66 pesos is not enough for it... that i would pay more for the movie.. and take note: im a near miser and for the peace of my soul) Amen.

(p.p.s. i would've written more things about this stuff... but i am so tipsy right now and my head aches alot that i don't remember what im supposed to write. I hope nobody would criticize the way I wrote... I know this movie deserves more than just this. Im sorry.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home