Wednesday, November 19, 2003

how.... fantastic to be full of unfortunately things going on in my life... though not "that" unfortunate... like having my arm amputated because of new years fire cracker or having acid thrown all over my face ala soap opera or not having clitoris on vagina and stuff like that. but my unfortunateness is more like... the psychological kind. like when I really want something, it would run out of my grasp. maybe if I throw my angst against the wall of this blog... it would go away, like bad emotions. you name it, you accept it... next thing you know, it would not really matter. here are the lisr of my unfortunateness that has been my down fall and my misery and has made me neurotic, obssesive cumpulsive maniac:

1. 1997 (first year high school)- used to want to become a cadette officer and about to be awarded with a top rank (which is like 2 positions down from the commandant), the next thing I know, my uncle who's really strict, almost dictatorial accused me of flirting with my officer... wham! I quit the next day... just two days before the turn over ceremony.

2. 2001 (fourth year high school) - i reviewed and studied for the Universityof the Philippines entrance exam (UPCAT). i haggled with materials... studied like I never studied before. entrance exam day came and went.... then... I flopped the exam... oh my!

3. 2002 (first year college) I got booted from PETA-MTTL... need I say more?

4. 2003 (3rd year college) - relationship... four days... ok...

5. 2003 (last night) I was at Kitchie's (my best friend from heaven or hell... whoa! I dont really know... could be both... hmmm) house and she was using the internet... editing her friendster account... blah blah blah... I requested her if she could open my YM account. "okey" she said and opened it for, for like after 30 min. which I didnt really mind coz I'm not in a hurry. well shante (my chat mate for already a year) replied from a message that i had sent him via mobile phone to know if it does work...FYI... it did... anyway.... I got on-line... with kitchie opening the window for me... typing my dictation because I waslike...still looking for my phone or something at that time. when it was my turn to get in front of the PC.... i just typed only a sentence when kitchie noticed that the internet was disconnected.... so she tried to fix it, "password denied", "server is busy","not responding" ... and blah blah blah... we thought that the internet credit got sucked to zero already so i said... well... i'd just text this guy... and off to dreamland I go! but no! it did not end there! my mobile bleeped with "check operator services". so asked kitchie if I could borrow her phone to send sms... and guess what... it fucking did it again... the horrendous voice from the grave! "check operator service" (this is a dreaded phrase for mobile phone users, it means... the credit is all gone). Next morning we found out that Kitchie's mobile phone still has more or less an 80 pesos load... that evening... the internet credit is not used up... how.... quaint....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home