Wednesday, November 12, 2003

a story clicked in me... wahohohoho... i still don't know the moral lesson of this story... but hey... does it need one?
anyway... the idea came to me when my father, peach my sister, and i are walking along Boni Avenue after we had dinner. My sister is telling my father about her "dream" this morning. Peach was in semi-concious state when she saw a lady in green dress or whatever. the lady leaned and lightly put her hands on my sister's back and said: "Pakabait ka Peach" [Peach, be good]. it really did freaked her out. when she told me about it this morning we thought it might be somebody whom she knew, or it might be *gasp!* the sto. nino whose robe is green! not to be a weirdo or anything but we did joke something so blasphemous about it... like.. if worse comes to worst... we'd take it to the pawnshop! no offence! we need the money!
so she was telling our dad about her dream. then my dad commented that it might be chris'(her ex boyfriend who deserved to be gutted and hanged by his penis in a lamp post) and her unborn child. That's when it came to me... an unborn child killing off its supposed parents for not giving it a chance to live... hope... this would also make me live.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home