Sunday, November 09, 2003

i wouldn't expect that everybody knows the pianist Maksim.... but... great goddeses!!! he is soooooo great. He would be somebody that Holden Caulfield would describe a s phony because he is soooo damned good. Anyway... last night, Nov. 8, we went to greenbelt to watch the guy perform. All I know about him before that he is some great looking guy with different image from the usaual boring piano music. But after his performance.. I wish that everybody I know heard him... especially when I heard "Exodus". It was sooooo.... something else. And the other thing is... when he got off the stage... I got on the stage... and took his towel on top of the piano where he left it!!!!... Yaaay! buti nalang walang jologs sa greenbelt... ako lang. Anyway... My friends and I were laughing like crazy after that. Just imagine having the molecules of the guy who is a ... celebrity... I even thought of selling it a s a relic... nyek!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home